Solved: I changed my mind to efile my OHIO tax return. But I didn't see any option for that. How to do it?

I changed my mind to efile my OHIO tax return. But I didn't see any option for that. How to do it?

If you changed your mind, and would like to e-file your state tax return after your federal return has been e-filed and accepted, see the steps below:

1. Open your return, if it's not already open, and select File from the menu on the left.
    • If you don't see File, click or tap the 3 white lines in the upper-left corner to expand the menu.
    • Still don't see it? Select Add a State to get back into your return (don't worry, this won't actually add a state).
  2. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
  3. Now select the Start button to the right of Step 3. This will take you to Here are your filing choices. Select I'd like to change filing methods.
  4. Change your filing method to E-file and save your selection.
  5. Continue following the onscreen instructions to e-file your return.
  6. Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your email to track the status of your tax return.

If these steps don't work, please let me know so that I can assist you further.