Solved: I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

I am a non-resident alien from Japan. I changed my job in the middle of the fiscal year. Now I have two 1042S and one W-2 form. Which EIN should I use? because I have two Employee identification number from two different employee. Also, I forgot to file tax for last year. How can I do that?

Thank you.

If you have a nonresident, you would need to contact our partner Sprintax at www.sprintax.com  for any further assistance.  TurboTax does not support nonresident filing.