Solved: I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

I am a non-resident alien from Japan. I changed my job in the middle of the fiscal year. Now I have two 1042S and one W-2 form. Which EIN should I use? because I have two Employee identification number from two different employee. Also, I forgot to file tax for last year. How can I do that?

Thank you.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit Alumni

I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

If you have a nonresident, you would need to contact our partner Sprintax at www.sprintax.com  for any further assistance.  TurboTax does not support nonresident filing. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

If you have a nonresident, you would need to contact our partner Sprintax at www.sprintax.com  for any further assistance.  TurboTax does not support nonresident filing. 

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings