turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tax---

I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

I am a non-resident alien from Japan. I changed my job in the middle of the fiscal year. Now I have two 1042S and one W-2 form. Which EIN should I use? because I have two Employee identification number from two different employee. Also, I forgot to file tax for last year. How can I do that?

Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LinaJ2018
Intuit Alumni

I changed my job in the middle of the year. I am Non resident alean. Now I have 2 1042S and one W-2. Should I file 1040NR for each? I have two Employee IN.

If you have a nonresident, you would need to contact our partner Sprintax at www.sprintax.com  for any further assistance.  TurboTax does not support nonresident filing. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LinaJ2018
Intuit Alumni

If you have a nonresident, you would need to contact our partner Sprintax at www.sprintax.com  for any further assistance.  TurboTax does not support nonresident filing. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies