wrghtjess89

I cant see how much I to pay TurboTax

I owe the state can I pay them with my taxes

Lakeisha

I cant see how much I to pay TurboTax

If you have taxes owed, in the File section of the program you are given options on how you want to pay.  You can pay by check or money order with a payment voucher, Form 1040-V, that you print and mail to the IRS.  Or you can have a direct debit from your bank account by entering a routing and account number or you can pay by credit card (fees apply).TurboTax will give you step by step directions on how to pay each Federal and States taxes owed when you get to payment screen.

Here is some information on Viewing your Turbo tax Fees After signing in to online return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner.

In the pop-up window, click the shopping cart (My Fees) to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

If your TurboTax Online fees aren't quite what you expected, it's likely you upgraded to a more full-featured version like PLUS or better, added a state, and/or chose one or more optional services such as Refund Processing or Audit Defense.

I hope this answers your questions!

Lakeisha

I cant see how much I to pay TurboTax

I hope this answers your questions!