mikem3875

I cant efile for some reason. So i have to mail my return, fine. But i can download my state return but not my federal. I cant print it out if i cant view it?

AndreaC1

Try these steps to print it from the Print Center. You should be able to get both federal and state from there. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.

• Log into the account you filed the return in
  • Click Tax Home to the left
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
  • Select Add a State to get back in return (not adding one, just a way to get inside return)
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2017 federal returns (and/or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. 

AndreaC1

• Click Tax Home to the left
  • Select Print Center.