draxnez

I cant download my federal tax return. All it shows is the PDF for instructions on how to mail in my florida federal.

ReginaM

If the federal tax return is not showing up in the PDF download on the Tax Home website, use this procedure instead:

When you sign onto your online account and are in your Tax Home,

1. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 
  2. Click on Print Center
  3. Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  
  4. Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets.

draxnez

1.jpgThere is no Tax Tools Option
There is no Tax Tool option that I can see. When I click that button at the top it just downloads (without any options) the state filing instructions.

CassLO

If your return has not been "Accepted" by the IRS yet, you will need to wait until your     e-file status shows accepted or you receive your email notification. Then you can follow the instructions below, to print or the instructions given above.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

draxnez

I will not say thanks, nor will I flag it as a best answer. Did you even read? That isnt working.

CatinaT1

Are you getting the pdf instructions when you click on the blue Download/Print Returns?  What happens if you click on Documents in the left sidebar under Tax Home?