I cant complete filing -- it gets stuck on billing information. How do I complete filing a federal and an NC tax return?

When I click charge my card, it opens a screen to verify my billing info, but I can't go forward from there.

There are certain reasons why you are not able to efile, you cannot e-file returns that contain overrides, have no taxable income, where the W-2 box 1 is blank or box 16 exceeds box 1, contain IRS forms not on the accepted Forms and Schedules list, and many nonresident and part-year state returns..

Tax returns that contain nonfinalized forms, prior-year returns, amended returns, and the 6th return you try to e-file in the TurboTax software will also be rejected.

Then there's those returns that keep getting bounced back because somebody already claimed a dependent or because of incorrect information at the IRS.

For these types of situations, there's really nothing you can do to "fix" your return so you can e-file it. For this year at least, you'll need to file a paper return instead.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below on how to print and mail your tax return: