wboak

I cannot open my Turbo Tax file, as it keeps insisting that it runs lengthy updates that don’t finish. Is there a way for me to get into my file & bypass the update?

How do I bypass the update?

CarolynM

I suggest you make sure your operating system is up to date.

I also suggest you clear your browsing history. This should allow the program to finish the update.

CarolynM

Forum424

Am not a new member. Have been trying to access my account. my operating system is up to date and I have been having trouble for 2 days trying to make the correction and I get no answer to phone number provided by turbotax

ibar601

You should be able to cancel update, and get an answer such as if you cancel it will stop update. Agree to it.

I suspect there is a firewall or antivirus program stopping or slowing down the updates. You might want to check your Task Manager while trying to update and see which programs are running. If it is one of the above mentioned, try stopping it and then launch update.