turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sejwms

I cannot find my 2018 SS 1099 form. I have been locked out of my on-line account. Is there another path to get my needed information?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar
Expert Alumni

I cannot find my 2018 SS 1099 form. I have been locked out of my on-line account. Is there another path to get my needed information?

Social Security benefits increased 2% from 2017 to 2018, so if you multiply your 2017 benefit by 1.02, it will give you the amount of your 2018 benefit (assuming you received benefits in 2017).  For Medicare Part B premiums, if you paid the Standard Amount, it was $134 per month in 2018.  You can call the Social Security Administration, or if there is an office nearby, go to an SSA office.  For the phone number and office locations, go to: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Call+Social+Security

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Social Security benefits increased 2% from 2017 to 2018, so if you multiply your 2017 benefit by 1.02, it will give you the amount of your 2018 benefit (assuming you received benefits in 2017).  For Medicare Part B premiums, if you paid the Standard Amount, it was $134 per month in 2018.  You can call the Social Security Administration, or if there is an office nearby, go to an SSA office.  For the phone number and office locations, go to: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Call+Social+Security

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies