I cannot file my Wisconsin state tax return. It is...

I cannot file my Wisconsin state tax return. It is telling me the file is incorrect, what should I do?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Has your federal return been accepted and approved?  You won't be able to file your state form until then. 

Also, Wisconsin may not have all forms available yet.  Please see the below table for form availability:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

I have the same exact problem. Anyone know how to fix this??? It is a little late in the game to not be able to complete my free state tax return.

Mary

Has your federal return been accepted?  You won't be able to file your state form until then. 

Sign in to TurboTax to check your current status. You'll find it in Tax Home after sign in.  If the federal shows accepted, what kind of error do you get when you attempt to file the state return?

@msgranger1952