navycrucible

I can't update my bank account number before I file.

It is missing the last number and won't let me update it.

kleinrm33

Hi there. When you get to the point where is says refund method, click on direct deposit. It'll have a circle to check that says "use account from last year" do not click that circle. Scroll down and press continue and it'll give you the option to update your account number. This is however, assuming you haven't already efiled using the wrong account number. In that case I think you have to call customer service. Hope this helps 

kleinrm33

navycrucible

Thank you! It was a little confusing but following your directions solved this issue.

So you were able to update it?  Because there is this problem.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3429471