I can’t proceed past question on 1095 a I don’t ha...

I can’t proceed past question on 1095 a I don’t have it and it won’t process past this

Is there a way to finish the return

If you don't have a 1095-A, type in ACA in the search bar up top, then use the Jump to ACA in the search results.  That will take you back to the beginning screen and you can mark the option - I don't have a 1095-A.   Keep in mind that the IRS does not start accepting returns until Feb 12, so make sure you have all of your tax data entered before you ''submit'' them for processing.   Filing to soon will prevent you from being able to make changes if needed.  

Also, if you had a Marketplace insurance plan through a government insurer, the 1095-A is required.  If you submit your return without it, it will cause a long delay in processing.  If you are unsure about the type of insurance plan you have, reach out to your insurer to verify.  

I did that it won’t proceed past that I’ve pressed the I don’t have it already nothing happens Nothing 

It’s 1095 b does that make a difference