I can't move past the 1098 school screen. I keep getting an error message. I need tech support.

This is a user to user forum. You can probably get help from this forum by asking a more specific question.

To contact TurboTax (TT) support:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp 

In the search line enter some keywords or question without quotes. On the next page, skip the suggested topic links and scroll down until you see CALL US.  It should show the wait times.  Week days 5 AM - 5 PM Pacific time.  Free support is not available to Free Edition users. You will have to upgrade to talk to a representative.

Live help is available 7 days per week from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. PST. (Jan 11- Apr 21)