• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeresenay

I can't finish my tax return I get a message "Error Please contact us to finish filing your taxes. We cannot complete your purchase. Please contact us at xxx-xxx-xxxx"

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I can't finish my tax return I get a message "Error Please contact us to finish filing your taxes. We cannot complete your purchase. Please contact us at xxx-xxx-xxxx"

We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific question or problem. Please click the link and fill out the form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ajitheb10

It’s trying to bill me again. I bought this from Amazon. Says “Let’s complete your purchase online.”

please help me complete my taxes!

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Ajitheb10 Please reach out to our live customer service representatives for assistance: Contact TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings
v