maryjohnson6

I can't complete my E file and don't know if my taxes were E filed finish and file won't except I already printed out the forms did theIRS get anything?

Finish and file won't work because they won't allow me to E file I'm stuck at this point
Cass0317

If you printed your taxes and went all the way through the File section, when you sign in to TurboTax Online you'll see the Way to go! You filed your 2020 taxes and you won't see a way to change to e-filing. As long as you haven't already mailed your 2020 paper return, you can switch to the e-filing method (through October 15, 2021). However, some states now require e-filing, which means the federal and state must be e-filed together.

Please follow the instructions in the link below to E-file your tax return:

How do I change from mail to e-file in TurboTax Online?

HodeHode

don,t  think my  email  went  thru to I R S  puter  went  blank  ''

HodeHode

[email address removed]

CarissaM

For customer support, please click here to speak with an agent.