turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mehopson

I can no longer create a donation within its deductible that actually saves to my account.

Every time I select "Add more items to this donation" everything that I've entered for the donation disappears.  If I can't use its deductible to track item donations, I'm not going to bother to pay for Turbo Tax next spring.  I thought your website was just not working on my tablet, but it turns out that it is a piece of crap on my laptop too, so I highly recommend that you fix your interface.  BTW, I use Microsoft Edge on my tablet and Chrome on my laptop so I've tried different browsers, same results.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I can no longer create a donation within its deductible that actually saves to my account.

If you want to get back to the classic version of It's Deductible to make entries, 

Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm

The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button.

Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account. 

You may need to log out of the new version before you log in to the classic version.

Bookmark the page for future use. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you want to get back to the classic version of It's Deductible to make entries, 

Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm

The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button.

Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account. 

You may need to log out of the new version before you log in to the classic version.

Bookmark the page for future use. 

The new ItsDeductible version has some major problems now and until they are worked out just switch back to the old version … see the screen shot below:

If you would like to access the classic version of ItsDeductible, please follow these steps:

• Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see image).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.

·         BOOKMARK that Login PAGE for future use.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies