I can download all Fidelity tax info except my Fid...

I can download all Fidelity tax info except my Fidelity managed 403b from Fairview. I can go online to Fidelity and manually get it! Whats up? Fidelity sells TT, :-( !!!

Sometimes the download of documents does not work all the time and is not dependent on the source company.

Whenever you download a document you need to verify the amounts to make sure you did not lose any information or to see that all information was entered into the incorrect location.

I have tried to download over many days. The 403b is managed by Fidelity and listed on my Fidelity accounts but it never shows up in the download. I did manually input the info but am really disappointed that there was no warning that the download did not have all Fidelity information on the Fidelity account web sight.

This is an issue you will have to take up with Fidelity. You said you couldn't download information on your 403b account? Did you have any distributions from the account or rollovers? Those are some the events that may activate a tax issue and a tax form generated.