jujuroach

I brought a house with my boyfriend who owes child support

So, what is your question?  Since you are not married you file as Single.  What issues your bf has will not affect anything on your tax return.

jujuroach

so do i file including him as far as the house we brought he is primary borrower and he dosent file taxes

Do you want to claim him as a dependent on your tax return?  He has to live with you all year and have less than $4,200 total income and pay less than half of his own support.  Does he have income?  If not how did he qualify for the mortgage?  And the lender would have needed to see his tax returns.

@jujuroach wrote:

You can enter any mortgage interest and property taxes paid on your tax return as itemized deduction on Schedule A as long as you are on the deed as an owner and you are on the mortgage as one of the borrower's.

You do not enter anything on your tax return concerning him. 

jujuroach

i use turbo tax and it asked who is the primary borrower

If his name is first on the Form 1098 that you will be receiving from your lender, then enter his name and address, if requested.