I bought you 2018-Order number: [removed] on 11/30...

kkkhende1-

I bought you 2018-Order number: [removed] on 11/30/2020 so I can complete my 2018 Federal Taxes and State Tax. I thought I was purchasing the online one.

How can I complete my 2018 taxes online?

You can't ... the online versions right now is ONLY for the 2020 tax year.   To complete a prior year return you must use the downloaded version. 

Sorry Online is only good for 1 year, the current year.  Online 2018 and Efiling closed back on Oct 15, 2019 (over 1 year ago).  You have to now use the Desktop program and print and mail your return.  Or go to a local accountant or tax place.

Don't you have a full Windows or Mac computer to install the program on?  Can you use a friends or family computer?

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return. Don’t forget state.

Important! Mail Federal and State in separate envelopes and mail each year in separate envelopes.