turbodust77

I bought TurboTax in 2016, do I need to upgrade TurboTax for 2017 to do my taxes for this year?

I bought the 2016 edition and was wondering if I have to upgrade my TurboTax software for 2017 to do my taxes for this year?

SherekaB

You would need to purchase the 2017 software. 2017 software can be purchased as a download version at the link below.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Carl

Understand that you don't "upgrade" anything. Tax laws change every year. TurboTax releases an entirely new program for each tax year, and you have to purchase the program each tax year. I see you've already been provided the link to get the CD version, so with that you should be good to go.