• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt25

I bought TurboTax H&B from Amazon a couple weeks ago. I figured it would come with a redemption code, but it's just a disc. None of my computers even have disc drives!

I've been using TurboTax for years and bought Home & Business during an Amazon sale a few weeks ago (I've noticed that the early bird gets the deal with TurboTax). I figured it would include a redemption code or something, but it's literally JUST a disc - as in a physical disc. None of my computers even have disc drives, because it's 2018, not 1999. How am I supposed to use this? Help!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ErinH
Level 1

I bought TurboTax H&B from Amazon a couple weeks ago. I figured it would come with a redemption code, but it's just a disc. None of my computers even have disc drives!

We are unable to push a download to your account through this public forum. See the FAQ below for details: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4259363

Here is the link to Customer Support contact information. Be sure to have proof of purchase on hand. Contact Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErinH
Level 1

We are unable to push a download to your account through this public forum. See the FAQ below for details: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4259363

Here is the link to Customer Support contact information. Be sure to have proof of purchase on hand. Contact Customer Support

matt25

Thank you! I was having a horrible time trying to find a way to contact TurboTax support. Everything on the site kept directing here.
ErinH
Level 1

You're welcome!
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v