SheCarp

I bought Home & Business on cd. Return is $1000 less than when I did Self Employed online last year. Why? Should I go back and redo Self Employed?

There is not much difference from my income totals last year than this year. Both similar; several W2's and a couple 1099's.

Anita01

You need to look at the expenses you claimed for Schedule C last year, and you need to look at the tax withheld for the W-2s.  The best way to compare two years is to print the 1040 from each, lay them down next to each other and compare to see what lines  changed.

Anita01