Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I bought deluxe for my tax return and was charged. However, at the end of my tax return, I needed to upgrade to premier. How can I pay the difference before filing?

Turbotax tried to charge another full premier price for my tax return. However, I already paid the deluxe version before I started my tax return. Do you know how I can just pay the difference to do the upgrade and file tax return?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I bought deluxe for my tax return and was charged. However, at the end of my tax return, I needed to upgrade to premier. How can I pay the difference before filing?

You should only be charged for the difference unless you are in another account.  Or did you maybe also add a state or some other service?

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time
7 days a week
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

OR.....did you buy the Desktop Deluxe program but end up in the Online version by mistake?  I see people all the time that have bought the CD/Download Desktop Software but then somehow ending up using the Online version and didn't know it. If that happened to you, you can move your Online file to the Desktop program and continue without paying for Online or needing to reenter your info.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies