kittymethtax

I bought CD online on 3/12/18. I just got notification that shipping has been delayed. It will ship 2 - 14 days from now. Should I cancel order & purchase cd from store?

MicheleR

You should contact our Phone Agents to assist with this issue. They will be able to locate your purchase and you have the option to get a download version which you would download and install from our website.

When you call (800) 446-8848, Press One (1) then Press One (1) again when the system asks why you are calling say "Account Billing"

TurboTax FAQ - What is the TurboTax phone number?

MicheleR