mel2

I bought and installed BUSINESS version and should have bought Home & business version as I use "schedule C". How do I downgrade?

Bought CD with BUSINESS, so how can i switch to Home & Biz?

You have to call in for that and get a refund for the Business program.  Contact Customer Service 

In the search line enter some keywords or question without quotes. On the next page, skip the suggested topic links and scroll down until you see CALL US.  It should show the wait times.

NOTE: If you need a refund, don't put the word "refund" in the question box or it will send you to the check the IRS tax refund status line. Try putting in "Billing Issues" instead.