jozy238

I bought & downloaded TurboTax Deluxe 2015 so I can file taxes for 2015. I followed the instructions to open the application on my mac, but it's still not opening. Help?

SteamTrain

For a MAC 10.13 system, you will also need to download and install the fix file  for 2014 and 2015.  When MAC brought out OS X 10.13, there were too many changes to the OS such that the older TTX software won't run.  The fix file fixes it.

.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Did you maybe download the Windows program?
jozy238

I checked and I did download the correct one for Mac.
Carl

I'm a windows user myself. But I'm wondering if maybe you have a newer OS that TTX 2015 will not work on? I checked the website at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/persona...> and see nowhere where it list system requirements for the MAC version. @macuser_22 care to jump in here?
SteamTrain

I bought &amp; downloaded TurboTax Deluxe 2015 so I can file taxes for 2015. I followed the instructions to open the application on my mac, but it's still not opening. Help?

.

jozy238

Thanks so much! This worked.
thepesci

I managed to fix TT2014, but TT2015 wont start, I have macOS Mojave 10.14.3, any ideas on how to resolve this? the fix might need an update
orders1

I downloaded the file, but when I double click..the box that pops up as you indicate...but the only thing I can do is push the button that says "OK"--not "Open Anyway."  And when I push OK, nothing happens.  Won't open.    I'm on 10.4.4
orders1

I mean...10.14.4
enoverton

I am running MacOS Mojave 10.14.4. I also was able to run this fix, which opened TT2014, but I cannot open TT2015. Anyone have a fix? Maybe @macuser_22  (FYI, you steered me to taxprinter.com, which allowed me to print my 2104 returns last week). Thank you.