Solved: I began ride sharing in 2018. Can I do my taxes in the deluxe version or do I need the self employed version?

I began ride sharing in 2018. Can I do my taxes in the deluxe version or do I need the self employed version?

When using the CD/download product installed on your computer, you can use any version because they all have the same forms. You would get more guidance with Home & Business.

When using the online product, you must use Self Employed if you have expenses associated with your income. If you have not expenses, you can use Deluxe or Premier but Self Employed will provide more guidance.