katie-mead

I assumed my parents claimed me as a dependent, which determines whether or not I qualify for the stimulus package. I don't actually know if this is true; is it too late?

Is it too late to amend my return if I find out that they did not claim me?

JohnB5677

No, it is not too late to file an amended return.  You should first find out if your parents did claim you as a dependent.  If they did, they would have to file an amended return also. If they do file an amended return, you should wait at least two additional weeks before you send yours in.  Otherwise, theirs won't be processed yet and your's will get rejected.

JohnB5677