Solved: I applied state refund to 2017, how do i undo this

bemma086

I applied state refund to 2017, how do i undo this

bluedeb

If you have already filed your return & it has been accepted you cannot undo it.

If you have not filed your return or your return gets rejected, you can change yourmoption.

- Open (continue) your return, if you don't already have it open.
- Click Federal Taxes (or Personal if using Home & Business) > Other Tax Situations.
- On the Other Tax Situations screen, click Start or Update next to Apply Refund to Next Year (in the Additional Tax Payments section).
- Select the first option (apply all or part of it) when asked how you want us to handle your 2016 refund. Click Continue.
- Enter the amount you want to apply and proceed, OR delete the amount you have entered

TerricedarJ

Are you asking how to undo a state return?
bluedeb

Did you file yet?
bemma086

no but I just cleared all info and started over... this time I got it... thanks!
bluedeb