Solved: I am using the TurboTax Self-Employed ... will it generate the K-1s for the members of my company?

I am using the TurboTax Self-Employed ... will it generate the K-1s for the members of my company?

TurboTax Self-Employed Online (Home & Business Desktop download/cd) is capable of filing sole proprietorship businesses on an individual's return via Schedule C.

TurboTax Business (Desktop download/cd only) is capable of preparing non-sole proprietorship businesses (S-Corp, Partnerships), and producing K-1 forms for income reporting.

The link to: TurboTax Business

The link to: TurboTax Business