smunshi011

I am unable to enter my Health Insurance details

I am getting the following errors
Let's go to Personal Info and fix:
Missing birthdate(s)
Missing Social Security numbers
Two people having the same Social Security number

But have all this information in the personal Info section

TeresaM

If there is any sort of an error with missing names, birthdays or socials, it can trigger the message to check all of them.  Please review your information under the Personal Info tab.  Please be sure there are not spaces before the entries or after them, in the field.  If it still generates this error, since it says two people having the same social security number, you might need to delete your dependents and re-enter, in case the error is "hung".

TeresaM

smunshi011

Tried all of this - nothing helped. May be better to use some other Tax application
TeresaM

It might be that this would be better with a phone agent who could look at the screen with you.  Please see this FAQ if you would like to try this. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>