I am unable to access any Turbo Tax file on my Win...

dnldttchace

I am unable to access any Turbo Tax file on my Windows 10 desk top including previous years and 2019 Files. How do I get my computer to read Turbo Tax files?

fanfare

Do you know how to search for files by extension on Windows?

TurboTax uses extension .tax2017, .tax2018, .tax2019 etc.

darladesautel2009

hello, I'm no expert, but my first question would be that you have to install the software for 2019...  if you have not installed it, you can do so online with your product or purchase code either online or on the physical packaging received in the mail... if you have any previous copies of the software on CD for example, you could start there... just start by making sure you have the software installed, then you will be able to find and open files... the software will search your computer to find any existing turbotax files, if they are indeed on your computer already... sometimes files get lost... much too complicated for this answer format... do you also have cloud copies of previous turbotax files? or stored on thumb drives? hope this was helpful... I'm no expert, but been using turbotax for many years and learned a few things over the years.... headed to sleep for tonight... I'll check back tomorrow...