thecolemans7

I am trying to get my AGI from last year. I used a different account last year and it is trying to make me pay

Rachel_W

In order to access the TurboTax account you used last year, you will need to recover your TurboTax ID and password.  If you do not remember it, please click here to try and recover it:  https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/.

If you don't know your 2017 AGI, you will need to paper file your return.

Your AGI can be found on your 2017 Tax Return:

If you filed a:

• 2017 Form 1040: your AGI can be found on line 37
  • 2017 Form 1040A: your AGI can be found on line 21
  • 2017 Form 1040 EZ: your AGI can be found on line 4

If you do not have a copy of your 2017 Tax Return, you can order a free transcript online from the IRS by clicking here: Get My Transcript.  Your IRS transcript will include your AGI from last year.

*If you did not file a tax return for 2017, you should use -0- as your AGI.

*If you filed jointly in 2017, the AGI amount will be the exact same number for both of you.

For more information, you can check out the TurboTax FAQ link for more details on Finding Your 2017 AGI.