turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am trying to fix/redo. my 2015 state taxes and i cannot open the Windows based download software as i have an apple computer?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am trying to fix/redo. my 2015 state taxes and i cannot open the Windows based download software as i have an apple computer?

3 Replies

Good point!

What do you mean by "fix/redo?"  Do you mean "amend". i.e, did you previously file an original return that has to be amended?  Or are you finishing an original return that hasn't yet been filed?

And are you asking about the amend software to amend a 2015 return?   The downloadable amend software is for Windows only.  Mac users will need to phone TurboTax Support to get the Mac software to amend a 2015 return.

Tomorrow please follow the steps in this FAQ to get a phone number.  They are closed until tomorrow, so it will not generate a phone number until they re-open.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies