michaeltaye

I am trying to fix/redo. my 2015 state taxes and i cannot open the Windows based download software as i have an apple computer?

mesquitebean

Good point!
mesquitebean

What do you mean by "fix/redo?"  Do you mean "amend". i.e, did you previously file an original return that has to be amended?  Or are you finishing an original return that hasn't yet been filed?

And are you asking about the amend software to amend a 2015 return?   The downloadable amend software is for Windows only.  Mac users will need to phone TurboTax Support to get the Mac software to amend a 2015 return.

Tomorrow please follow the steps in this FAQ to get a phone number.  They are closed until tomorrow, so it will not generate a phone number until they re-open.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?