I am trying to fill out my tax return ... Self-Emp...

I am trying to fill out my tax return ... Self-Employment Tax Schedule SE .. .. Maximum defferal of self employment tax payments

In order to enter the amount of the self-employment tax payment that you would like to defer:

• Go to Deductions and Credits
  • Scroll to Tax relief related to COVID-19
  • Last item in this category is Self-employment tax deferral, Click Start
  • Do you want more time to pay self-employment taxes? Then Yes
  • Let's start by  getting your eligible income, calculated by tax software
  • Enter self-employment income earned from March 27 to the end of the year in the box
  • Continue
  • The next screen will display the amount eligible for deferral. Enter the amount that you wish to defer. If no deferral is desired, enter zero.

This was confusing as I did not want to defer SE tax so I plugged a zero in line 18 and the program allowed me to continue.