I am trying to file my taxes and put in the W2 inf...

I am trying to file my taxes and put in the W2 information, but in Box 15, Washington isn't a state to select. Please advise how I can move forward and select Washington.

WA does not have a state income tax.  You will not find WA as a choice on some drop down lists because of this.  Leave it blank.

not only box 15 but 16 through 20 should also be blank.  if you imported your w-2 you and you can't delete the contents of those boxes you'll probably have to delete the w-2 and enter the info manually.