elenaycar1509

I am trying to file my taxes and I have a charge of 119.99 for turbo tax self employed and 44.99 for Florida state taxes what is this?

tagteam

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to file an income tax return with the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser by April 1st. 

If you use tangible personal property in connection with your business or rental (e.g., furnishings), then you may have to establish an account with the county property appraiser and then file a Form DR-405 to report that personal property. Regardless, you might want to contact your county property appraiser for further, definitive, information (see link below).

http://floridarevenue.com/property/Pages/LocalOfficials.aspx 

tagteam