toonyank

I am recently divorced. How on the mobile app can i change from married to single? Not an intuitive app.

Short answer: You will need to make a new online account and start from scratch.  You can't reuse an online account in which you previously filed as married.

Long answer: If you are the first-named spouse, the one whose name would go on the top line of a printed return, you can probably change from married to divorced by logging into your account using a computer and a web browser.  You then have to make sure you completely delete any employers, income, deductions or other items that belong to your ex.  It is highly recommended that you make a new account instead.

If you are the second-named spouse, you can't re-use this Turbotax online file and must create a new account to start over.