jfkljc

I am readying to pay my first installment of my federal taxes for 2019, due on 15 April. Where do i find the envelopes and forms to mail payment to the IRS?

HelenaC

If TurboTax did not print out form 1040-ES, you can print them from the IRS website: IRS Form 1040-ES. There are 12 pages. Scroll all the way down for the forms. It has all four quarters.

• TurboTax does not provide envelopes. On page 5 of the above IRS link, find the address based on the state you live in. 

If you want TurboTax to create form 1040-ES forms, see How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2019 taxes?

You can also pay directly on the IRS website. You can use a credit card (there's a fee) or have them withdraw it from your checking or savings account (free). See IRS Payments.

HelenaC