Solved: I am on H1-B Visa from Oct 2018. I filed by taxes ...

I am on H1-B Visa from Oct 2018. I filed by taxes for the year 2019 using turbo-tax just today. Any issues?

Hello Guys, I hope the community is doing well in these unprecedented times.

I came to the United States in Dec'2014 on F1-B student visa status. However, my status changed to H1-B Visa in October 2018. 

Assuming I passed the substantial presence test (I have lived the almost entire year of 2019 in the US under H1-B Visa) - I have filed my taxes today for the year 2019 using turbo-tax as a resident. Do you see any issues? Should I be filing as Non-resident instead?

Thanks a lot!

It is correct that you have filed a Form 1040 as a US resident for the year 2019.  

@vivekvuppala

@vivekvuppala

Thank you!

You are welcome!