baileya72

I am needing to fix my email on my state return. I need to remove the space that's in it so my returns stop being rejected.. how do I do this? but I'm getting the rejection thru my email?? makes no se

makes no sense to me I'm getting the emails to tell me its being rejected and my info on my intuit account is correct (email) but my return keeps getting rejected.
DawnC0

It does make sense because that email address that has the space in it is not the email address that TurboTax is using to send you rejection notices.  You can fix the email by going back through your state tax return interview.  Sign in, and go to STATE taxes (left menu).  Then, click Edit or Revisit next to your state, and click through the screens until you get to the place where they ask you your email address and correct it.  

If the emails address is the reason for rejection, you should be able to e-file.  Now, if your return is being rejected for another reason, you will need to fix that also.  

Kaosxtooleman

Nerd to correct email