I am married filing jointly and last year my husba...

julyserrano2

I am married filing jointly and last year my husband lost his job due to COVID and he received unemployment for less than $10,000 he gets a waiver for that?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-will-the-stimulus-package-impact-me/01/1393859...

You are among millions who have now been affected by a mid-tax season change in the tax law.  Patience will be necessary.

TurboTax will update the software for the unemployment but there is no timeline yet.

It can take weeks to several months or more for the changes to be made to tax software.   First the IRS has to change its forms.   The tax software has to be changed; the IRS has to test and approve of the software.   Do not expect changes in the software to happen quickly.   TurboTax may have more information in the near future AFTER the bill is signed into law, and some more details emerge about how Congress and the IRS will implement the changes.

fanfare

if you can wait, wait.

If you need your refund, e-File now.

IRS will probably adjust this later and send you a refund, if you qualify.