Solved: I am married, but we reside and work in different cities. How should i file my taxes? Using what form?

I am married, but we reside and work in different cities. How should i file my taxes? Using what form?

Im getting different answers from tax prepares. 

It depends.  However, since you are Texas residents (a Community Property State), there is likely little advantage in Filing Separately since you have to split everything, and that gets complicated, as this FAQ explains:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301943

Also, Texas has no state tax return, so there is no reason to file separately for state tax purposes.

Even though you did live apart, you are allowed to file a joint return for tax purposes.  It is always your option, however.

What are the cities?  In which state or states?

I live in Dallas, Texas and my husband lives in Houston, Texas.