volcomsf4169

I am just about to file my taxes with Turbotax and it has a fee listed for state taxes for Florida of 39.99. Why am I getting charged when Florida doesn't have state tax

CrystalS2

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You can delete your TurboTax Online state return as long as you haven't paid for it yet (or registered in a free version):

To delete the State Return please do the following:

1. Click State Taxes.
  2. Select the Your State Returns screen.
  3. Click Start next to the state you want to delete.
  4. After the transfer of the information completes, click Continue.
  5. Once the next screen has loaded, click State Taxes and then select Your State Returns.
  6. Click Delete next to the state that you want deleted.
  7. Click Yes.
Need more assistance? Feel Free to comment below
Hope this information is Helpful
inspector707

I need $39.99 credit for charging for Florida State taxes which I went back after filing my return and cancelled the Florida return still paid $39.99 on Visa please credit me