I am independent contractor, guide me to add Turbo...

I am independent contractor, guide me to add Turbotax for home & business and delete my Deluxe

What are you really trying to do?  We cannot delete anything for you.  If you are already using Deluxe you can upgrade to a higher version of the software yourself by clicking upgrade.

If you are using desktop Deluxe it is as simple as clicking that green arrow on your TT toolbar that is above the word "upgrade."  If you are in online Deluxe, then you can upgrade to online Self-Employed.

Home and Business is desktop software. Are you really trying to switch from online to desktop?  Please tell us what you are trying to do.

Are you using the Desktop program or the Online version?  If you have the Desktop Deluxe it has all the same forms as Home & Business so you don't really need to upgrade except to get more help.  You can upgrade from right inside the Desktop program.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/upgrading/help/how-do-i-upgrade-my-turbotax-for-windows-software/0... 

In Online version you can upgrade to the Self Employed version (same as H&B just different name).

Click Upgrade, located near the top of your screen.
In the pop-up window, scroll down to the bottom, select the version you'd like to upgrade to, and click Upgrade Now. 

If you don't see the Upgrade button,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/upgrading/help/why-don-t-i-see-the-upgrade-option-in-turbotax-onli...