I am having trouble filing my tax returns. I no lo...

jimbo311

I am having trouble filing my tax returns. I no longer have an email address. I want to get a verification on my cell phone. Can you help me.

ReginaM

You can use your telephone number for access to your TurboTax Account by confirming your account in a different way. 

To do this start to enter some information from last year's return in TurboTax.  Be sure to use the name of the primary taxpayer and address information on last year's return you filed with TurboTax.

There will be a couple of other questions you should know the answers to. If none of the answers shown is correct, select None of the above.  When you see the Welcome Back! screen, update your email and mobile phone contact information.

In order to Electronically file, you will receive a verification code sent to your email address and not to your phone.  This is a security measure by the IRS to verify it is you.  

charmin22222

I am at a different location than work (I am home) and need to use my personal email address in order to continue to file. That email is [email address removed]

charmin22222

I choose to enter information from previous years filing.

charmin22222

So when going back to my return I can enter my personal email address and continue?