I am finishing up a return that I am filing for my boyfriend who died on 8/2017. I am being asked for drivers license. Who's do I enter, his or mine?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Did you answer the question "filing for someone else who passed away"  ?

You do a  final return the same as if he were doing it for himself.

Driver's licence is optional.

The personal representative, or executor should be preparing the final tax return for a deceased person.

maglib

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/family/death-in-the-family/L5albFXM4">https://turbotax.intuit.c... return that needs to be filed is income in respect of a decedent.  The IRS must be made aware the member has passed.  Are you eligible to file this as the legal administrator of his estate, your state may require probate if no will was left?  I am so sorry for your loss and I know taxes just make it more difficult.
**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post and that I solved your question

Driver's licence is optional.