compulou

I am filing my 2015 taxes. Your response is "We're ready to file taxes", but when I continue, the page says, "E-filing is Closed for the Season, You can file by Mail".

A 2015 tax return cannot be e-filed.  It has to be printed, signed, and mailed.  Only a 2016 return can be e-filed.  When you mail your 2015 tax return, make sure you attach the documents that show taxes withheld such as your W-2 or 1099's.  Sign it at the bottom where it says "Sign Here" and write in the date.  If you are mailing a state return as well, make sure you send them in separate envelopes to the correct addressed for federal and state returns.  Use a mailing service that will track them such as UP or certified mail so you will know they have been received by the IRS and/or state.

Not sure why you attached that page from a magazine.