I am filing for Rosalyn Aaron, LLC dba Paradise in...

I am filing for Rosalyn Aaron, LLC dba Paradise in Travel. This is asking about my marital status

The form that I am completing on line is not asking me anything about the business.  I don't remember being prompted for person or business.  The system is not allowing me to go back that far.   

If you are filing a Form 1040, you would claim a single member LLC as self employment on Schedule C.

If the LLC is filing as a partnership or S-Corp, the LLC would file a separate return, and the individual partner or shareholder would receive a K-1 to be reported on their 1040.

To edit personal information on a form 1040, go to the 'My info' section.

The business would be entered under the Income and expenses section as Self-employment income and expenses.

If your LLC is a Single Member LLC you file  it on Schedule C in your personal tax return.  It is a disregarded entity.  You file it as self employment.

You can enter Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version.

How to enter income from Self Employment

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/self-employed/help/how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment/00/...