anshumanshukla

I am employed with a big company and have a W-2. My wife is partner in S-corporation and with no W-2. Which TurboTax version should I use?

Ashby

Did wife receive a K-1?
anshumanshukla

Yes she did receive a Schedule K-1
Ashby

anshumanshukla

Ok. I started with TurboTax self employed. I assume that is not the correct thing to do
Ashby

TurboTax self-employed will be able to file your return easiy. You probably could have done just the Premier version.
anshumanshukla

Any way to move from self employed to premier while in the same account?
Ashby

Use this link to for complete instructions for moving down. The only drawback is you have to "clear and start over", so you have input items already, you will have to do it again.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894467-can-i-downgrade-to-a-lower-priced-version-of-turbotax-onli...>